Export and import as system - table ownership???

From: badri <badri_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: 1995/12/13

Hi:

        I want to export and import all objects from one database to another. The question is whether the ownership attribute will be preserved. If I have a user called user1 and if I import it into another database as system, will the objects now be owned by system?

thanks a lot,

-Badri

p.s: If the answer is yes, how do I fix it? Also, what if I did not have a userid in the destination database that matches the ownership of the tables in the source database? Received on Wed Dec 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message