#HOST command return faulty failed status

From: Cato Daykin <cato.daykin_at_norway.waii.com>
Date: 1995/12/13

Hello,
I am using forms 30 with V2 triggers (upgraded legacy system). I am also using user exits. (Runform30 was recompiled to include it). The problem I have is : when ever I execute #host command from the form, the command is executed but the trigger step fails. The same #host command works on runforms30 with no user exits.
I am running ORACLE 7.1.3 on SCO unix. (by the way, the user exits are compiled with DBMS=V6 flag).

Does any boy have any suggestions how to circumvent this problems.

Thanks Received on Wed Dec 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message