Oraperl and Oracle?

From: DaMac <trpplj_at_quick.net>
Date: 1995/12/12

Has anyone successfully installed Oraperl on a SunOS machine and linked it to Oracle and the Web? I need some help installing Oraperl. Makefiles would help me to see what parameters I have wrong. I get too many fatal errors, undefineded symbols.

_lmsrip
_sslsig

What do these mean and how do I fix it?

--
        Peace and I'm out.
                                         =)

Thai Nguyen

|Software Problem Adminstrator at: McDonnell Information Systems
|<<eMail: tng_at_mdcsc.ca.mdis.com>><<http://www.ca.mdis.com>>
|
|Home: Try my Home
Page: