Forms-Question

From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood_at_rumba.m.isar.de>
Date: 1995/12/12

We are currently evaluating the oracle WG-Server and would like to develop an application for our sales-department. My question: Can I do something like select an address and some items from some other tables and then fire up word for Windows (they want it not me \:))) with the address etc given to a predefined  word-Document? My feeling would be that this might be possible via OLE but as I come from the UNIX-World I don't know very much about developing under Windows.

Konstantin Agouros

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood_at_rumba.m.isar.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 6914268