Re: Any experience with PowerObjects?

From: Daniele <d.toff_at_sremo.sis.interbusiness.it>
Date: 1995/12/12

In article <4agbdm$95_at_peg.apc.org>, gordonh_at_acslink.net.au wrote:

> Within the 90 day trial period I decided there was a future for us using
 the product. We
>have deployed an application and some of our partners have deployed
>applications.

when you say you have deployed an application, you mean you got payed for it ? Because that is what I do, I develop application to make a living and I cannot do it with the current release of OPO. No matter how great it will be the next version.

regards,

Daniele Toffetti Received on Tue Dec 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message