Re: How to Self-teach Oracle

From: Kenneth Nichols <knichols_at_deltanet.com>
Date: 1995/12/11

Alex,

Having studied many languages plus SQL, I don't think it's necessary or even helpful to study things like C++ until you get to the point of needing to write embedded C (eg, PRO*C).

As for books, check out Oracle's selection of books on their web site (www.oracle.com). Also, there are 2 books by O'Reilly, which generally has execellent books. If you need ordering info, send me mail.

BTW, I was a Russian major in college about 20 years ago. I would like to hear about life in general (that is, if you're living in the former Soviet Union) over there.

Hope this helps,

Ken Received on Mon Dec 11 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message