Re: Any Good Reporting Tools that support ORACLE?

From: <enmaini_at_pcnet.com>
Date: 1995/12/10

> tbringar_at_infinet.com (Tony Bringardner) writes:
> Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad)
> with reporting tools that support ORACLE?

> Tony Bringardner
> tbringar_at_infinet.com
> tbringar_at_checkfree.com
> (614) 267-5247

There are a lot of good tools as long as you are on the PC Platform. If you are looking for some simple reports I have had a lot of success with Excel 5.0/VBA/ODBC. This is actually a pretty cheap reporting tool. If you are using Forms 4.5, give Crystal Reports a try. There is an OCX version you can embed without too much trouble. If you are looking for a killer EIS/Ad Hoc Query tool, then check out Andyne GQL. You can find thier Web Site via Yahoo.

The only mistake you could make is to use Oracle Reports!!!!!

Sr. SW Eng./Sr. Oracle DBA
(203) 386-7411
(203) 386-7457 FAX
email: enmaini_at_pcnet.com Received on Sun Dec 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message