GO_FORM when window is minimized (Dev. 2K)?

From: Spencer H. Moore <smoore_at_cosdi.com>
Date: 1995/12/07

In Forms 4.5 I'm using the GO_FORM built-in. The documentation says that when you call GO_FORM('myform') that the WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATED trigger will fire on myform. This seems to be true EXCEPT when the window for myform is minimized.  I was hoping to use the WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATED trigger to 'normalize' the window if it was minimized, but the trigger is never fired.

Any ideas on how I can 'normalize' a minimized window when the form is called via GO_FORM?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Spencer Moore
smoore_at_cosdi.com
Cascade Open Systems Development, Inc. Received on Thu Dec 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message