Re: Power Objects - Is there a market?

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1995/12/07

this is an honest assessment, but i should say that when you hook OPO up to a server, it performs pretty well. it is buggy right now, but there is enough there to make a good prototype, you just cant release your work as a standalone. the next couple of versions should pass VB by enough of a margin that most professionals will have no reason to keep using it. does anyone see VB going cross platform? heh heh.