Re: Should we move from Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5 or Power Objects?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1995/12/06

We are converting CICS/COBOL processing over to Oracle/Forms in an MVS environment. Going to Forms4.5 from 3.0 was a little trouble in the area of selecting a font and other field-sizing concerns. But once we settled on a "standard", development has been ok.

As with most other applications, learning the new features was painful at first.

Hope this helps
Steve Cosner