Re: Is this a bug in Oracle Power Object?

From: Baskaran Subramaniam <baskaran_at_sol.med.jhu.edu>
Date: 1995/12/06

In article <4a4184$lkb_at_nntp.interaccess.com> Rick Greenwald, greenie_at_interaccess.com writes:
>Subject: Re: Is this a bug in Oracle Power Object?
>From: Rick Greenwald, greenie_at_interaccess.com
>Date: 6 Dec 1995 12:10:44 GMT
>>You cannot edit table descriptions in Blaze in this release. This is an
>attribute of Blaze, not Power Objects.

Well... it is an interesting choice of words! Isn't Blaze part of Power Objects?
It is not a part of anything else, is it? If so, then I would still consider it is
a bug in Power Objects when used in the stand-alone mode.

Baskaran Subramaniam                baskaran_at_sol.med.jhu.edu

Behavioral Neurogenetics & Neuroimaging Research Center Kennedy Krieger Institute
Baltimore, Maryland, USA.