Re: How can user name/table name concatenation be prevented when using ODBC?

From: Richard G. Ramirez <ou79138_at_deere.com>
Date: 1995/12/06

I don't have an answer other than renaming the tables manually in Access after attaching them.

However, I have a related question. Is there a limit to the number of tables that will be shown when using ODBC in Access?

When I try to attach from Access to my DBA account in Oracle, I fail to get the last tables. For example, if a table is called RGR.SSTABLE, it won't show, but RGR.AATABLE will. 'RGR' is my user id and since this is a DBA account, I have access to all tables in the database.

Richard

ronald_at_mix004.nwg.dec.com (Ronald van der Burg) wrote:
>In article <NEWTNews.818179657.26699.bruce_at_ga.bst.bls.com>,
>bruce.douglas_at_bridge.bst.bls.com says...
>>

>>In Article<49mfp0$a55_at_mrnews.mro.dec.com>, <ronald_at_mix004.nwg.dec.com>
 writes:

>>> Oracle concatenates user names and table names, for example user "diane"
 and