SQL*net for NT

From: Charles Herrick <charles.herrick_at_cyberdigm.com>
Date: 1995/12/06

Can anyone tell me if a 32-bit version of SQL*net exists for Microsoft Windozzzz NT? Which version #'s?

Also, I'm looking for oraNT71.dll. Would this be shipped with one of the above versions?

        Thanks

---
My comments above are offered solely as my personal opinions.
I speak for no one but myself at all times.
Right to copy my comments in any form other than netnews and email
is expressly forbidden, including any form of print or visual
journalism. This restriction includes any part of my statements
quoted by anyone anywhere else.
I retain the right to copyright my statements.