Re: Power Objects - Is there a market?

From: Michael Taylor <mtaylor_at_postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: 1995/12/04

Ah well, flame away. The market is changing... This is why I try so hard when responding to notes requesting an OPINION with the phrase "In my opinion" and I tend to avoid direct "weenie" references, but I digress...

To add to my OPINION: IF your organization has some dire need to front-end its products with Mac, Motif, X-windows (did I offend anyone through omission??), you need a cross-platform tool. That is not the case in my organization or in any organization in which I have worked in the past. Cross-platform tools also have to work to the least-common denominator of their supported platforms.

Thank-you all the same for your thought-provoking response.

  • Mike

In article <49tib4$ol_at_angler.wni.com>, dianab says...