Forms4.5 "code listing"

From: Janice Powell <powell_at_clemson.edu>
Date: 1995/12/04

Programming in Oracle Forms4.5 is new to me as I've been an ADS/COBOL programmer for the past 6 years. One area that I have found lacking in Forms4.5 is the ability to print a listing of your Oracle "code" (ie, triggers, procedures, functions). I've tried the Forms Doc option under File/Administration. I, along with several others in the office, felt it resembled a decompiled ADS map -- not very user friendly. I'm not wanting something with every attribute, etc. listed; I would simply like to see my PL/SQL code printed in a readable format. At present, I've been having to copy code from Forms4.5, paste it into Word 6.0 and print from there -- not very straight-forward to say the least.

Please post replies to the newsgroup and/or my e-mail address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
--JP
Janice Powell
Programmer Analyst
Clemson Univ.
Clemson, SC
e-mail addr:powell_at_clemson.edu Received on Mon Dec 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message