Re: Des2000 - PO7

From: W. van der Deijl <W.van.der.Deijl_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: 1995/12/04

andreas_at_riscy.edvz.uni-linz.ac.at (Andreas Hausleitner) wrote:

>There is no default database created if I am installing Des2000
>from the Des2000 CD (PC, Win f. WG, 3.11).
>Do I have to create it manually? If so, how?
If everything went OK the installation of PO7 created a default database. You have to modify some things on this database to get DES2000 running. If this default database is indead installed (I mean you can connect with SQL*plus) then you just have to install the Des/2000 Repository. If you do not know how to do this sent me an e-mail as I have a text-file with about 15-20 steps you'll have to follow to install Des/2000. I wrote these steps down after trying for four days to get Des/2000 running on my PO7-Win95 machine.

Bye,
Wilfred
The Netherlands Received on Mon Dec 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message