Oracle+Web: other info sources?

From: Robert Kohlhase <rkohlhas_at_well.sf.ca.us>
Date: 1995/12/04

Folks, are there any resources (besides this list) specifically for programmers using Oracle in Web applications? I'm seeking maillists, print magazines, newsletters, professional associations, whatever.

(I've already seen sites like oracle.com and the sites for gsql, oraperl and so forth. I'm looking more for ongoing discussion groups-- something that would work like a "comp.databases.oracle.www" group if one were created.)

Alternately, I'd like to hear from anyone who's into this stuff and wants to swap advice, code, etc. Thanks!

Robert Kohlhase, rkohlhas_at_well.com Received on Mon Dec 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message