Re: Any Good Reporting Tools that Support ORACLE?

From: Andrew Zitelli <zitelli_at_tus.ssi1.com>
Date: 1995/12/04

Tony Bringardner (tbringar_at_infinet.com) wrote:
> Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad) with reporting tools
> that support ORACLE?

I have used SQR for several years and found it to be a very strong reporting tool. SQR supports Oracle and several other relational DBMS products. We use SQR in conjunction with Oracle running under HP/UX and under VAX/VMS. It is also supported on several other hardware platforms including PC's. Our reporting requirements are quite complex as we are analyzing diverse engineering test data. SQR has satisfied all of our requirements quite nicely. The vendor is MITI in Long Beach, CA, USA. They can be reached at (800) 366-6484. My sales rep is Jeff Fishman who I am sure could direct you to people who can answer any further questions you may have. He can also be reached by E-Mail at:

      jefff_at_miti.com

  • Andy Zitelli