average starting salaries for DBAs

From: <lmlcmr_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1995/12/02

My company is currently reviewing salaries in the IT dept in an attempt to bring them more into line with industry standards. My salary review is later this month, and I'd like to go in armed with some background info of my own. Does anyone care to comment on the compensation scale at his or her company? Can anyone point me to a general source of statistics on salaries in computer-related professions or to some trade-rag articles?

Thanks,
Lisa (the lml in lmlcmr_at_primenet.com) Received on Sat Dec 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message