Re: Any Good Reporting Tools that support ORACLE?

From: Nigel Campbell <nigelc_at_Cognos.COM>
Date: 1995/12/02

Tony Bringardner (tbringar_at_infinet.com) wrote:
: Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad)
: with reporting tools that support ORACLE?

[VENDOR PLUG] Information on our products (Impromptu/PowerPlay) can be found at our web site. Quite a few papers/mags this year have reviewed various tools such as a recent InfoWorld article. regards.

--
Nigel Campbell            Voice: (613) 738-1338 ext 3016   P.O. Box 9707,Stn.T
Business Intelligence       FAX: (613) 738-0002            3755 Riverside Dr.

My comments are my personal opinion and are not the opinion of my employer or
anyone else.  I claim copyright in all my statements and give noone the right
to copy them (even if they are quoted elsewhere) in any medium except on
netnews or email. In particular, noone can reproduce or reprint my comments in
print or any visual medium without getting my explicit permission.