Re: Forms 3 ==> 4.5

From: Mani Maran <mmaran01_at_csd.eds.com>
Date: 1995/12/01

In article 2fn_at_vcc7.langara.bc.ca, rross_at_lang1.langara.bc.ca (Ron Ross) writes:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a program that reads through Forms 3 .inp files and
> produces a file containing all of the necessary table grants
> for that form. When we upgrade to Forms 4.5 there doesn't seem
> to be the equivalent to the .inp file - the .fmb file has lots'o
> neat binary stuff in it. Is there a tool to produce a .inp file
> from a .fmb file, or a technical description of the contents of
> a .fmb file?

Hi Ron Ross,

Generate a .fmt file, this file can be generated on by the following command. f45gen ..... script=yes.
This .fmt file is not the same as .inp in forms 4.x. This file is slightly difficult to read than .inp .

Good Luck

---
Mani Maran <mmaran01_at_csd.eds.com>                  EDS
Voice: 214-828-7572   Fax: 841-6886                999 Haskel
Commercial Services Division, Southland Account  Dallas, Texas 75... USA
"Opinions expressed herein are not necessarily supported by my employer."