Need Information on Oracle-DB2 connectivity

From: Bruno GEORGES <georgeb_at_worldnet.net>
Date: 1995/11/29

I am currently writing a report on recommending solutions on connectivity issues: communications between our Oracle databases and our DB2 databases. I know that oracle provides some gateway or similar products, but I'd like to have some advice coming from a person who has already implemented such architecture .
Is there somebody who can help me in my investigations?? I'll really appriciate it!!

Bruno GEORGES
georgeb_at_worldnet.net Received on Wed Nov 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message