Re: Power Objects Questions

From: Vernon Keenan <vkeenan_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/11/28

Jay -- we are working on developing an OPO mailing list supported by Oracle personnel. We should have the list on-line in a week or two.

Any Oracle Power Objects user who wishes to subscribe to the new mailing list can send me e-mail. I'll include you in the inaugural bombing run!

Vern

In article <bazaar-1611952032300001_at_192.0.2.1>, bazaar_at_netcom.com (Jay Martin) wrote:

> As a follow-up, is there a list server out there somewhere for OPO? It
> would be REALLY great to have one set up specifically for OPO, since it's
> rather difficult searching through this news group for question/answers.
> Or maybe another newsgroup for OPO (i.e.comp.soft-sys.powerbuilder -
> except I don't think it belongs in the soft-sys subgroup).
>
> If I were in a position to do this list, I would, but I can't. Comments?
>
> Jay

| Vernon Keenan                 | 500 Oracle Parkway       |
| Product Marketing Manager     | Web/Workgroup Division   |
| Oracle Corporation            | Redwood Shores, CA 94065 |
| E-mail: vkeenan_at_us.oracle.com | Phone: (415) 506-4651    |
|                 WWW: http://www.oracle.com/              |