Re: SYSDATE VS $$DBTIME$$ - UPDATE PROBLEM

From: Lee levy <levy.lee.ls_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1995/11/27

Why dont you write a stored database procedure, to run on the server when you push the refresh button, and have the server date time go into your item?
I havent tried it, but it should work.
Also try Oracle document 106573.884, called "getting client date and time" It looks as buggy as all these Oracle documents, but as usual points you in the right direction.

HIH
Lee

      /\/\      :  Lee Levy, ISSD Systems Development
     / / /\     :  BHP Information Technology (WOLLONGONG REGION)
    / / /  \    :  PO Box 261, Warrawong, NSW 2502, Australia
   / / / /\ \   :  ACN 006 476 213
   \ \/ / / /   :  Telephone:  +61 42 75-5485  (tie-line 8855-)
    \  / / /    :  Facsimile:  +61 42 75-5500
     \/\/\/     :  Internet :  levy.lee.ls_at_bhp.com.au

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of either my employer or their clients

In article <49a5pj$fq1_at_its.hooked.net>, Craig <caharper_at_hooked.net> says: