Re: Designer/2000 installation question

From: W. van der Deijl <W.van.der.Deijl_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: 1995/11/27

Mahesh Saraswat <msaraswat_at_csun.edu> wrote:

>Hi! -

>My question is how do I create the Application System?. Thanks
The first thing is that you have to create a Repository using the Repository Administration Utility. This will take about 4-6 hours!! If you haven't done this yet let me know. I have a step-by-step guide on installing Des/2000 on PO7.

After creating the Repository you have to create an Application System using the Object Navigator which came with Des/2000. Using this Object navigator you can create an application system and edit it's variables. When using one of the diagram-tools you have to create a application system first.

There will surelyt be some info about this in the (online) doc's.

>Mahesh Saraswat.

Bye,
Wilfred
The Netherlands Received on Mon Nov 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message