Re: HELP: Web Oracle Web

From: Magnus Lonnroth <mlonnrot_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/11/25

If you managed to compile and link the wowstub, you should be pretty much in business. The wow shellscript is used to setup the required environment prior to connecting to Oracle7. Check it and make sure you comment out TWO_TASK unless you're connecting to a remote db, and also check that ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID have sane settings. You can test the wow shell script from the command line before trying through cgi. What errors are you getting ?

thanks,

Magnus

--

Magnus Lonnroth