Re: Hint-text in Forms

From: Craig <caharper_at_hooked.net>
Date: 1995/11/25

jroman_at_plants.seisy.abb.se (Jan Rñman) wrote:
>Does anyone know how to change font and size on hint-text in Forms?
>The problem is that it is unreadable with resolution 1280 X 1024.

Have you tried changing the Items default font, or set the forms run form session's defualt font. One of these should work,since yo= u use the "label property of your iconic buttons" to indicate the short discription. Let me know if you find the answer, I will have=  to be implementing Hints soon. Received on Sat Nov 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message