VB and Oracle programming interface

From: Mr Tsun Kwong Chan <tk2chan_at_news.hk.super.net>
Date: 1995/11/25

Dear all,

I'm a new comer to VB/Oracle programming, are there anyone can help me to solve the following problems :

  1. Where can I find the ODBC driver for Oracle, used in VB4 programming ? It seems to me that only the ODBC driver for SQL server is included in VB4.
  2. I know that there're 2 ODBC drivers (one for SQL server and the other for Oracle) bundled in VB 3.0. But I'd like to know is the Oracle driver for Oracle 7 only ? I've tried out it with Oracle 6 but it failed. If the answer is yes, where can I find the ODBC Oracle driver for version 6 ?

Please help.

Kevin Chan.

tk2chan_at_hk.super.net Received on Sat Nov 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message