Career Opportunities in Orange County, CA

From: Kevin Merritt <merrittk_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/11/25

Somerset Automation, Inc., the software company that's leading the revolution to automate the warehousing and distribution industries, is looking for contract and/or full-time Oracle programmers in the Orange County (Irvine), CA area for immediate openings.

Your professional and educational background should include at least three years experience working with Oracle including developing packages, stored procedures and database triggers using PL/SQL. DBA skills, experience developing applications using PRO*C and
familiarity with a Windows based rapid
application development tool (like Borland Delphi Visual Basic, PowerBuilder or Oracle Forms 4.5) is also desired. Knowlege of warehouse operations, distribution and/or logistics would also be very valuable. You should have a four year degree in computer science and some formal education through Oracle Corporation's training programs.

Somerset is a five year old "start-up" software company that recently began redeveloping its award winning Warehouse Orchestrator warehouse management system. We have already begun porting our legacy system into a thoroughbred Oracle client/server application.

We are developing the industry's most intuitive
"work-centric" user interface using Borland's Delphi,
an object oriented rapid application development tool based on Object Pascal. We plan on offering a Windows 3.1 and a Windows 95 version of our front end. We also have plans to support a three tier client/server architecture in 1996 by integrating Novell's Tuxedo TP Monitor into our system.

The demand for our much anticipated Client/Server system mandates that we build a team of top caliber software professionals.

Somerset Automation is a fast growing, exciting
"programmers company" that offers its employees the
opportunity to succeed, avenues for career growth, competitive salary and benefits, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), a casual work environment and exposure to exciting new technology. If you are interested in one of the positions outlined above or are interested in creating your own niche (position) in our company, please mail, fax or email your resume to me:

	Kevin Merritt
	Director of Product Development
	Somerset Automation, Inc.
	15707 Rockfield Blvd., Suite 215
	Irvine, CA 92718

	Fax:	(714) 580-3668
	Email:	merrittk_at_ix.netcom.com

Somerset Automation is an equal opportunity employer. Received on Sat Nov 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message