Re: Colors in Forms 4.5

From: Chris Kasten <kasten_at_brookings.net>
Date: 1995/11/21

Ole.Reiersen_at_hak.hydro.com (Ole Reiersen) wrote:

> Is it possible to set a different color on one record in a multi record
> block in Forms 4.5 ?
> I'v tried to do this for som time (I want to use colors as a warning if a
> value is to large), but all the things I'v tried so far have failed.
> Is there anyone who have done something like this?

> Ole

The only way I'm aware of is to use the CurrentRecord attributes - which doesn't help you out. Otherwise you can't.

Unless you want to create a bunch of items that look like a default block and manage the scrolling/colors programatically... *yuck* Received on Tue Nov 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message