Oracle ver. 7.3 features??

From: Vincent Ventrone <vav_at_phcs.phcs.com>
Date: 1995/11/21

I just read the "Editor's Buffer" in the Dec. issue of Database Programming & Design. This editorial listed some of the features that will be offered by Oracle ver. 7.3 to support "data warehousing", but only very briefly.

Can anyone in this newsgroup supply, or point me to, a more comprehensive list of these features, along with some supporting detail? (I realize that this info. is probably available on Oracle's home page, but at the moment my company does not offer web access...)

Thanks in advance.

Vince Ventrone
vav_at_phcs.com Received on Tue Nov 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message