NUBQ: Forms 4.0 Menu error FRM-10241 (Help!)

From: Sandra J. Wright <swright_at_iplmail.orl.mmc.com>
Date: 1995/11/21

The menu selection is "Exit" -with Macro selected for Cmd, and with "exit;" in the command window.

I've edited both the Form and the Menu Modules to reflect the menu name, and checked the "use file" option in the Form Module. I've saved and generated the form and the menu.

The form comes up with the menu intact. I click on "Exit" and get: FRM-10241: Illegal operation when Oracle Forms is active. EXIT_MENU/EXIT

I could really use some ideas, here.... Received on Tue Nov 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message