Re: Where to find SQL*Net?

From: Petri Paimen <t93029_at_vitech.fi>
Date: 1995/11/21

Milt Schreiber (milt_at_mindspring.com) wrote:
: I do not have Oracle and need to use an Oracle database via the
: Internet. I do have MS-Access, and obtained the ODBC drivers for
: Oracle and Oracle 7. Info on the drivers says that I need to get
: SQL*Net from Oracle. Oracle has not responded to email and I'm
: wondering if there is an FTP site on the net where this program can be
: found or if it is something that must be purchased from Oracle.

I think that Openlink has ODBC drivers that doesn't use SQL*NET Received on Tue Nov 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message