Re: Designer 2000 - Reverse Engineering

From: Atul Ashar <aka_at_ulysses.att.com>
Date: 1995/11/21

I did same thing. I reverse engineered and did table to entity retrofit. It did not order of the columns. It just displays in E-R diagram in alphabetic order. If you create table from the entity, it will create in same original sequence.

However, I notice some other problem. When I used retrofit tables to entities, it changed name of all foreign keys to system generated name as name of the primary column in reference table appended with constraint id.