Need SQL Reserved words list for DB/2, Ingress, MS-Access. Summary will be created.

From: Astea International <astea_at_actcom.co.il>
Date: 1995/11/20

Dear netfriends,

If you want to make your client-server application compatible to other DBMSs,
avoiding using those reserved words is a good practice and will save a huge amout of work later.

I need a list of all the SQL reserved works in DB/2, Ingres, and MS-Access.

I already have the list of reserved words in Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Watcom.

When I get all lists, I'll summerize.
Please help!

Thanks in advance,

        Amnon

*Astea Israel - Tefen Labs *
  • Email: astea_at_actcom.co.il *
  • Phone: (972) 4 - 987 2519 *
  • Fax: (972) 4 - 987 2031 *
    *When replying, please indicate the name of the *
    *addressee and the subject of your message! *