Re: Schema modeling tools?

From: Egg100year <egg100year_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/11/20

It is my understanding that many within Oracle Corp. prefer ERWin and BPWin of Logicworks over their own Oracle 2000 suite. The key: ease of use and direct support from the vendor - they actually prioritize modifications on general utility rather than the client's membership in Fortune 500.

The double pack - BPWin/ERWin, I obtained for $5k - with $1k maintenance (meaning huge semiannual releases of well thought-out enhancements).

ORAWin - or whatever - is another of their products specifically for porting in and out whatever oracle muck yuz got yr self into. Received on Mon Nov 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message