Re: SQL*LOADER problem

From: Parris Geiser <parris_at_walleye.esp.bellcore.com>
Date: 1995/11/20

Dave,

	Let me re-phrase the question to be more clear.
	What I don't want to know is which row is in error.
	ORACLE goes to great lengths to tell me that.
	E.g. log file tells me the following:
		Record 2: Rejected - Error on table JUNK.
		ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column
	But, the real question is WHICH COLUMN???

		parris