Re: Forms 4.5.6 Reference...conundrum

From: Michel Lapierre <milapier_at_ge.hydro.qc.hq>
Date: 1995/11/20

nloske_at_aol.com (NLoske) wrote-écrivait:

>I think your right about it being a bug. I have run into the same thing.
>I also find that saving does not seem to save everything I've changed.
>For refenced objects I've found it most effective to make changes, save,
>and then delete from the navigator. Then open the other forms. The
>references seem to work much better this way. But what a kludge.

>Forms 4.5.6.0.7

We have the same problem with 4.5.6.3.3. The problem seems to be when you generate without saving. So we set the option save/generate. Since the problem does't occur anymore but we lost functionnality.

Hope this help.

Michel Lapierre
milapier_at_ge.hydro.qc.ca Received on Mon Nov 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message