Re: Graphical update tool

From: Daniel Jewett <jewett_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/11/17

Paul,

Brio Technology (my company) makes a product called DataEdit, which is an extremely simple to use frontend application building tool for relational databases. DataEdit runs on Mac and Windows clients, and can talk to just about any relational database on the backend, including Oracle, Sybase, Informix, DB/2, and other.

DataEdit is designed for folks who don't want to do any programming or write any SQL of their own -- it handles all that.

Our sales organization can be reached at 800-TRY-BRIO or sales_at_brio.com. Our Web page is WWW.BRIO.COM

Dan Jewett
Product Manager
Brio Technology, Inc.