Re: PHONE SUPPORT: No longer possible to get through to PC-Network group at phone support?

From: Michael Peponis <mianigand_at_outlook.net>
Date: 1995/11/17

I agree,

Something should be done about Oracle phone support. Maybe someone from Oracle reads this group and will bring these complaints up with management.

Once, I tried to call and complain about the terrible phone support, and I was put on hold. Obviously, I am not going to do that again, they seem to have missed the point.

On the plus side, if you do manage to talk to one of the support people in CA, they are perty good about resolving your problem, which is more than I can say for their regional offices, some are good, others are bad. If your tech rep is bad guess what? Yep, back to the phones.

Regards,
Michael Peponis Received on Fri Nov 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message