Performance test

From: Nick Keeman <nick_at_bart.nl>
Date: 1995/11/16

Hi fellows,

Is there any good standard Oracle performance test which also states some nice reference results. Anyone could write a test like that but a real "production like" test is much more complex. It would be nice to have a list of results for several types of machines (Sun, HP, IBM, VAX, PC's (joke)).

I know of such a test existed some 4 years ago, but I've never seen it since then.

       ////
      (o o)
Nick Keeman       | The Golden rule:                    | email   nick_at_bart.nl
The Hague         | He who has the gold makes the rules | Voice +31-70-3466029
The Netherlands   |                                     |   Fax +31-70-3463418