Oracle Computer Based Training

From: Scott Buennemeyer <buenneme_at_fsl.noaa.gov>
Date: 1995/11/16

Hello all,

Has anyone out there tried/used the Computer Based Training (CBT) packages offered by Oracle? I'm pretty new to Database Administration and am wondering if they are worth getting. Some of the CBT's that other companies put out are a joke and I can't help but wonder if Oracle's are any different.

I have taken and am continuing to take DBA track courses offered by Oracle. It would be nice if the CBT's for these classes help prepare and/or provide a different yet helpful spin on understanding the material.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Scott Buennemeyer
NOAA/FSL/FRD & IP Unix System Administrator Boulder, CO Received on Thu Nov 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message