Oracle DBA needed

From: Mike Wallace <mike.wallace_at_3do.com>
Date: 1995/11/16

We at The 3DO Company are looking to hire an ORACLE DBA to manage our ORACLE Financials and Manufacturing Systems. The current implementation is using Oracle7.0 and Financials Rel 9.4.2. We are planning to move to 7.1.x and V10.5 within the next 6 months.

Need someone who has a good working knowledge of ORACLE as a DBA or a strong applications programmer. This person would also be responsibile for a Sybase installation which manages our bug and call tracking system using Clarify. See our WEB page at www.3do.com for more information. The job is not yet posted but will be by Monday Nov. 20th.  You can also contact me: Michael Wallace at mike.wallace_at_3do.com Received on Thu Nov 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message