Re: FMX files in D2000

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1995/11/15

In the c:\windows\oracle.ini file, find the FORMS45_PATH entry. Add the directory of your choice there. (I believe a ; is used to separate multiple directory entries)

Also, in the Windows program manager, make sure the working directory for runform (and posibly forms designer) is set to the directory you want. Mine is c:\orawin\forms45. To check the working directory, select the icon (click once on it), then select the File/Properties pull-down ment.

One of the above should help you.
Steve Cosner