[Q] Need to run WinHelp Search from within PL/SQL

From: David VanZandt <vanzandt_at_iquest.net>
Date: 1995/11/15

Does anyone have experience populating Help calls from Forms out to Windows? I'm trying to build a menu choice which would allow a user to open our project help file, using the partial_key parameter in order to launch the built-in search function.

It should'nt be as complicated as Redwood Shores makes it out to be.... Tks in advance!

Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
From: vanzandt_at_iquest.net (David VanZandt) Subject: [Q] Need to run WinHelp Search from within PL/SQL X-Nntp-Posting-Host: ts1-ind-18.iquest.net Message-ID: <DI3MrJ.C6s_at_iquest.net>
Sender: news_at_iquest.net (News Admin)

Does anyone have experience populating Help calls from Forms out to Windows? I'm trying to build a menu choice which would allow a user to open our project help file, using the partial_key parameter in order to launch the built-in search function.

It should'nt be as complicated as Redwood Shores makes it out to be.... Tks in advance! Received on Wed Nov 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message