Report 2.0.14 on Open VMS or OSF/1 (Digital Unix) Help wanted

From: Sylvain Taccucci <staccuc_at_riq.qc.ca>
Date: 1995/11/13

Is there anyone out there using Report 2.0.14 on Open VMS or Digital UNIX, because I just want to know if it works! We have the product for 2 weeks now and the 2 programmer of my team assign to report writing are struggling with the many bugs thy program seems to have. From badly french caracter support to be unable to open the 2.0.13 attached libraries etc... I just want to know is anyone has any success with this product, because we are in production with 2.0.13 on Windows and for performance reason we tried converting our Report to the Open VMS version of the product because with the ONE we finally succeded to convert the performance increase is amazing even compare to a Pentium 133 48 MB machine.

Thank you. Received on Mon Nov 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message