Re: Help! failed to extend rollback segment error.

From: Ed Steinman <esteinma_at_umich.edu>
Date: 1995/11/13

I'm sure I've had problems in the past with cursors and commits. But now that I know others have had luck with this I will be more demanding of making such code work when I next need it. Thanks.

Ed Steinman                            What the Zen Buddhist said to the
Computing Unit, School of Dentistry       hot dog vendor:
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078                    "Make me one with everything."
313-764-9850
FAX 313-747-4024
e-mail: esteinma_at_umich.edu Received on Mon Nov 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message