PO7, WIN95+ and 3121 Error

From: Stefan Benteler <benti_at_clio.teuto.de>
Date: 1995/11/12

Hi everyone,

trying to get a PO7 installation up and running in the Win95/Plus environment I got constantly (even after n-th installtion) the error message ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function  not performed.
First I thought this was an error that came up due to the fact I installed the Software from a Samba Linux Server, so I started over using special binary format for mount the CD-ROM. But unfortunatly, the error remains in every Ora-  I tried to start (db-Manager, ODBC Admin
or SQL+). I found some documents where they wrote that PO7 is not running on compressed drives. I using the Microsoft Plus compression tool, may this cause error? Even using the "2:" in the third part of the connection string didn't solve the problem.
Any solutions or tips? Please reply via Mail to benti_at_clio.teuto.de
so I'll not miss your hint.
Thanx in advance,

Stefan Benteler Received on Sun Nov 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message