Re: deleting all database objects belonging to a user

From: S. Kannan <skannan_at_cardinal.fs.com>
Date: 1995/11/11

Roland Schaetzle (rsz_at_aifbodette.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de) wrote:
: Hallo,

: how can I delete (drop) all database objects belongig to a
: certain user in a simple way, i.e. I don't want to issue
: a 'drop xxx' command for ervery object (there are hundreds
: of those objects).

: Roland

: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
: Roland Schaetzle email: schaetzle_at_aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
: Institut AIFB Tel. : +49-721-608-4061
: Universitaet Karlsruhe
: ---------- D-76128 Karlsruhe -- Englerstr.11 -- Raum 229 -----------

One method would be to 'drop user cascade' and recreate the user again. Dropping the user would drop all its objects.

Hope this helps.

Kannan
Email: skannan_at_fs.com
Mastech Systems Corporation

The above are my own comments and opinion. They do not purport that of
anybody else.
       ** Different is Not Better. Better is not Different. **