Re: How to Populate Blaze Tables?

From: Timothy Wong <roadgoat_at_crl.com>
Date: 1995/11/11

The product does not incorporate an import utility yet. kind of silly if you ask me. The EZ way to do it is to use PO7, import the data into PO7 and then drag the new PO7 tables into your Blaze session.

Other then that you have to write a OPO script that will read the file and load it into BLAZE one record at a time. I tried to do this but got sidetracked by other projects (I use the method above). Oracle BASIC has the capability of reading in files, so it can be done.

--

Tim Wong
roadgoat_at_crl.com